Ardyss Le'vive, concentrates the power of the world's top five antioxidant producing fruits in one product: Mangosteen, Noni, Acai Berry, Goji and Pomegranate. The combination of their juices leverages their synergic action in your body's cells' aging process while helping in many areas of health.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Nutritional supplement made from 5 magnificent fruits
- Great flavor
- Easy to digest
- Ideal for the whole family
Origin of Le'vive Ingredients:
- Pomegranate - Egypt & Asia - One of the oldest fruits known to man. Rich in vitamins A, B, & C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, sodium and fiber.
- Goji - Himalaya, Tibet, & Mongolia - Considered miraculous since ancient times. Rich in polysaccharides; with 18 amino acids, vitamins A, B, C, & E, 21 minerals, proteins, fiber, omega-3 and omega-6 oils.
- Acai Berry - Amazon & Brazil - Legendary fruit from the Amazon that contains 10 to 33 times more antioxidants than grapes used in red wine.
- Noni - Polynesian Island & India - Used as a medicinal plant for thousands of years to help different conditions. Contains ploysacchardie based nutrients, organic acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Mangosteen - Thailand - As Asian native that has caused a commotion with its splendid flavor. Known as "The Queen of Fruits," it possesses high levels of xanthones.
Reasons to take Le'vive:
- Decrease the levels of harmful free radicals, which cause aging
- Keep your skin and hair healthy
- Help fight fungus, virus and bacterias
- Increase your energy level
- Help you feel and look younger
- Help maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Help control blood sugar levels
- Lose weight
- Sleep better
- Improve your vision
- Enhances your sex drive
- Improve your digestion
- Help with gastritis, reflux and ulcers
- Help maintain a normal cholesterol level
- Help improve your memory
- Control inflammation and arthritis
- Keep your joints flexible and healthy
- Maintain and overall state of good health
Recommended Dosage: 2 oz. 1-3 times a day, preferably before or with meals