Welcome to Ardyss International / Ardyss Miracles

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my blog. I am very excited to introduce to you everything that I have experience throught Ardyss and my personal archievements as well. I am also very excited to share with you all the fun and interesting things that went on in my life and things I have learned along the way. Let's get started.

~Ardyss Miracles

P.S. please feel free to comment and give me suggestions. =)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself first.

I am an Independent Distributor for Ardyss International and have been for the past month. So far things are looking up for me and I can't imagin what amazing people and things I will meet and experience along the way.

The reason why I joined Ardyss International was like many of us, I was looking for something I was passionate about and didn't want to spend the rest of my life sitting in a cubicle and working for someone else. I was looking for something that I was going to be able to make my own schedule, be rewarded for my hard work, work from anywhere I want, wear jeans and shorts to work if I wanted to, decide on who I want to work with, and of-course be my own boss.

Ok, lets back this up. I was introduced to Ardyss International from a friend I met on a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands, we've been keeping close contact since then and have became great friends. This friend of mind is a goal getter, so she is always out looking for her next big thing and whatever she put her hands on turns into gold. So when she told me about Ardyss International and what a great company it is and what amazing products they carry. I had to see it for myself and of-course I was hooked from just hearing her out.

So, now it's only been nearly one month and I am having a blast getting the know all the partners I have in contact with all over the world like Florida, Texas, Canada, Europe and so forth. The difficult part of it all is making sure that our time differences are not in the way, so finding the right time when everyone is available can be a little tricky. Other than that it's great to know that you have people out there supporting you because we all share the same goals and interest. It's an amazing feeling and I can't wait to share my upcoming adventure with everyone.

Hope everyone reading this are doing what they love and having as much fun as me. =)

~Ardyss Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment